Sunday, January 16, 2011

What The Elk...?

And if that title didn't make you laugh then you are just as boring as my husband....

Okay, just kidding. I don't know why, but I was thinking about elk the other day and Colorado and the crazy t-shirts we used to get up there and this phrase come to my mind and I just started laughing. Not just a little laugh, but laughing hard. Cody asked why I was laughing and I told him and he just stared at me blankly. Is it really not that funny...?

In other news, my husband can be extremely annoying when we go grocery shopping together. One such example:

"If you touch me again, I'll scream rape."

He said this while we were standing in the middle of the spice aisle trying to find something and because he was standing in THE MIDDLE of the spice aisle no one else could get around him, so I was tugging on him and the cart trying to get them out of the way so other people could pass. But he can't just move out of the way, NO, that would be way too easy. He had to say that VERY LOUDLY while a nice elderly couple were trying to pass us.

And then when we were trying to find pasta:

"I want spa-penne-cine!"

*shakes head*

Yes, folks, I married a crazed man.

But I love that crazed, funny man.

Someway, somehow, by God, I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee Ummmm I think I may have had something to do with that....I use to do that to him in the store. ITS FUNNY!!!!
    Love u both!

    ReplyDelete