First of all, hi. My name is Anna.
I'm 21, military wife, customer service representative, and a red-head (currently). I have lots of hobbies. I enjoy video gaming, cleaning house (haha), cooking and baking, scrapbooking, and just loving on my husband.
This is my husband, Cody.
He's 20, married to me (duh), loves having his back scratched, and he claims he needs a hobby. He loves video games, grilling, fishing and camping.
He's a nut. Then again, so am I. We nuts attract other nuts.
Moving on.
This...thing...furball...fuzzy monster...stink-butt...pooper...is Lucy.
She is a border-collie/irish setter mix, or what is more commonly known as a mutt. She stinks, she barks in her sleep, she is scared of cameras (i only got this picture because i had cheese in my hand), she knows her dinnertime is exactly at 5pm, and she thinks she is a lap dog. She keeps life interesting.
So, there it is, the introduction to my family.



No comments:
Post a Comment