Here's one I wrote shortly after the previous one. Wah, wah....I cry and vent a lot in this blog.
After being in Georgia one year and deciding we will probably be here another 3, we decided to buy a house. We built a house. We bought and built a house in under 90 days.
It was stressful.
It was hair-graying.
It was nail-bitingly crazy.
It was freakin' awesome.
It's beautiful. I thank God every time I walk in the door and say, "I'm home".
But finally getting ourselves situated and moved in has also brought another stress with it.
Deployment.
Cody was first scheduled to deploy in December, which was far enough I had time to mentally prepare for its arrival and possibly convince Cody to make a baby with me....
Too much information? Well....here's what I say to that!
What's a nursery for if you don't have a baby to go in it?!
Anyways....well, turns out he isn't going to be leaving in December.
He's going to be leaving in less than a month. I have no time to mentally prepare. No time to think. No time to consider making a baby.
He's also going to be absent at my sister's wedding. Absent by my side. Absent for our birthdays and anniversary.
Slowly its starting to sink in the sacrifice we are making by becoming a military family. I hear it all the time, "You knew what you were getting yourself into". Yes, you can mentally know, but you don't understand. You won't understand until you are there, in that situation or scenario. It's a major sacrifice and a hardship to bear.
Im so thankful that you are a part of the family. I know its stressful at times but through God all things are possible. (maybe even a grand child will be also) Im glad everything has worked out and even with the wedding it was a tad stressful but we did it!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!