I guess I was supposed to post about my new house.
Well, here it goes.
I love it.
That's my post on my new house.
My husband also loves our new house. But he only lived in it a month before he was deployed.
Deployment is a strange thing. You feel and miss different things at different stages of it.
The first week, I want nothing more than to hold Cody's hand. The first month I forget what it feels like to kiss him....this I really hate because a kiss....well, its just the one thing I think that best holds our emotions as a couple.
After the first month, well, you just start to miss everything. Their voice, even if you get to hear it over the phone or Skype, its not the same as hearing it in real life.
Right now I'm in Oklahoma, back visiting family. My sister's wedding was two weeks ago. Everything came together beautifully.
But, now I feel like I have been too far away from my house....my life....our life, really. I think that's why I am so anxious to go back home. Home is where Cody and I are together. I feel like I am closer to my husband when I am in our home....
I miss home....
I miss Cody.
Nitro misses Cody too apparently because all of his training has reverted. Hopefully once we get him home he can start relaxing and once we are back in routine he will get back into good habits.
Well, I have gotten too serious on my blog today. Not something I meant to do, but I can't help how I feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment