Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Mental Breakdown....

So my husband and I have been so completely busy the past two weeks.

I mean BUSY.

And when I get busy I get STRESSED.

And I start worrying. No matter how pointless or futile it is to worry. I will find something to worry about. And the best part is? I know it is pointless and futile to worry about some of the things I even worry about it. I know that I need to take some things as they come, but I just can't help it.

Well, all the stress and busyness of the past two weeks has caught up with me. First it was finding a house, which actually turned out WAY easier than we thought. Then we had to start the whole financing process and I have got to say....mortgage brokers have a very boring job to do. Then we had to come up with about $1,000, which we had, but just barely and we had to scrape some of it from the couches and will be going without deoderant for the next couple weeks.

Just kidding.

Then there was whole bathroom-fiasco. Let me explain....

My husband and I found the perfect house. But in order to get the house closed and fixed the way we want it to be, we have to have it built. There's only one problem. The master bathroom was huge taboo for the builder, but so awkward to the two of us. It felt like you were walking into a hallway with the toilet hidden behind a wall with a narrow closet in front of it. It was just....you had to see it. Well my husband went back and forth with the realtor and the builder for a couple days about what to do for the master bath. It bothered him so much, it began haunting my dreams. I kid you not. I have the weirdest dream about the builder and bathrooms. We got our dream house, but it was like Inception, only bathroom-style. There was a 3/4 bath locked in a fully-retro pink-tiled bath wrapped in a awful cheap blue bath....a nightmare. And the worst part? I woke up and began thinking about it. Hard. And I couldn't get back to sleep.

Now, on to the rest of what I have been stressing about. There are only two of us in this house, but for some reason, by Wednesday of every week our laundry basket is piled up to our dresser. I don't know where these extra clothes have spawned from. I am also stressing about cleaning my house, my dog, our garage....and how my dog is going to behave next week, losing my job, finding another job, excercising (i've gotten a shade off of slender), making sure my husband eats a whole meal, bills, finding another $500 for closing costs, deciding which appliances are going in our new kitchen, and hoping and praying to God my husband doesn't get taken away from me until this house in built and bought!

See where all this is going?

I finally had a mental breakdown two nights ago all thanks to this worrying and stressing. And I have to say....breakdowns like the one I had make you feel so much better afterwards. It's like, you spend 20 minutes crying, kicking, screaming, punching, and just overall venting and once you've calmed down, regulated your breathing, and peeled the blankets away from your husband's head (he hid under them when i began my freak-out session), you feel OH-SO-MUCH better.

You also get one of these when you have that crazy-psycho-lady freak-out.

I broke a blood vessel in my eye. My husband says it matches my crazy-psycho-lady freak-out.

Then he told me to tell people I ran into a pole because obviously I go around blaming him for it, LoL.

Anyways, once in a blue moom, it is okay to throw a roaring whiny little pity party. That's my recommendation. But only once in awhile. And cuddling with your husband afterwards is just the cherry on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment